Wild Divine Mind-Body training bundle: "Mindfulness Meditation" software & "Iom PE" sensor.
Mindfulness Meditation* programme with the IOM PE sensor
Compatible with both Windows and Apple
- The first is the Iom PE sensor. This is the hardware; a sophisticated piece of equipment which is designed to assess the level of activity in your autonomic nervous system. Over-activity in this system is responsible for giving you feelings of stress and anxiety. You attach the sensor to one of your earlobes via a small clip and, to your computer via one of its usb ports so that the sensor reading can be analysed.
- The second part of the package comprises of the "Mindfulness Meditation" software, which is available in both PC and Mac formats, and is designed to track and analyse the changes being picked-up by the Iom PE sensor attached to your earlobe. The software also has a series of interactive games which use the readings from the sensor to help you to calm your mind and relax your body.
The first step is to install the software on your computer and then attach the Iom PE sensor to one of your earlobes. The sensor than monitors the tiny changes in blood flow in your ear and sends the details back to your computer, giving a continuous and virtually instant measure of your nervous system's activity.
Biofeedback technology at its best!
To read more about the science behind Wild Divine and the art of balanced living, including details of the equipment's intended use, please click here
More about "Mindfulness Meditation" training software:
Mindfulness Meditation: Presence, Clarity, Wellness
Experience profound transformation by training your attention in Mindfulness - a practice embraced by hospitals, schools, workplaces and sports & personal coaches across the United States and now available in the UK. Mindfulness decreases stress, cultivates inner calm, expands wisdom and enhances creativity. It's a "small hinge that swings a large door".
Dr Brach guides you through a nine step Mindful Meditation programme - with professional level feedback to help you rapidly reap the rewards of this life-enhancing skill.
Join in the Mindfulness Revolution from the privacy of your own home.
This programme enables you to learn and practice Mindfulness in your own time and in the comfort and privacy of your own home.
What is more, it can be easily customised by adjusting your prefernce settings using the sliding, on-screen scales. Books, dvd's and audio courses are created for one average, imaginary person. With the personalised, real time feedback of the IomPE hardware (not included with the programme; available separately) a custom experience is created for YOU.
The programme also includes an on-screen "Mindfulness Meter", which enabes you to instantly see your state of mindfulness. You'll receive this feedback during the session and you'll also receive a general evaluation of your Mindfulness practice at the end of the session.
You can also replay any part of the programme at any time, watching your score improve as you learn to integrate this transformational practice into your sense of being.
Easy to use
Mindfulness Meditation is very easy to use.
1. Install the software, Mac and PC versions included.
2. Plug the Iom into a USB port & attach the ear clip.
3. Start the programme and start mastering mindfulness!
Mindfulness Meditation can be run as a "stand-alone" programme, without the IomPE hardware, to teach you the benefits of Mindfulness, however, when used alone in this way, the mindfulness meter, scoring system and the progress tracker are not be available.
About Dr Tara Brach
Dr Brach is an American Clinical Psychologist who received her doctorate from Fielding Graduate University, Santa Barbara, California. Her PhD dissertation analysed how individuals with eating disorders can utilise meditation as a treatment technique.
Dr Brach has taught meditation and mindfulness at many centres in the United States and Europe, and has authored a number of articles and books on the subject.
Her book, “Radical Acceptance: Embracing Your Life With the Heart of a Buddha”, published in 2003, encapsulated Dr Brach's application of mindfulness to the psychological process of accepting and healing trauma.
* please note that the latest packaging for this product may differ from that illustrated